Most recently we talked with Mark Graban, of Leanblog.com .
Creative Safety Publishing
Creative Safety Publishing was founded in 2013 as a platform for business owners and managers who take safety seriously, creating a channel where they can both speak freely, through focused interviews, with authority about their passion – safety in the workplace – as well as listen to others tell their stories.
Safety touches us all in one way or another as we move through our day, interacting with each other, with machines and vehicles, in offices and work sites or work environments where danger could be lurking in the form of an accident.
It is our belief, at CSP, that our lives are becoming more and more hectic, with much less time to read
articles, reports and other written documents or mediums. We are constantly being bombarded with Newsletters and other filled-to-the-brim short publications clamoring for our attention.
To diffuse the overwhelm, we decided to become more active in the podcast arena and to build an audio channel that those same managers and business owners might be able to listen to.
The goal is to deliver relevant, informative and short podcasts whenever they might have a free moment or when they might be commuting to the office or on their way to a work site.
Thanks for dropping by – and please let us know if you have any subjects you might like covered in our research and presentation of important and trending topics.More about us
- 12/04/13 Lack of Sleep? 10 Tips To Keep You Awake
- 11/22/13 10 Holiday Travel Tips for the Airport
- 11/20/13 10 Holiday Travel Tips for the Car
- 11/15/13 Obesity in the Workplace
- 11/04/13 Prevent Slips and Falls with Anti-Slip Floor Tape
- 10/25/13 The Future of Occupational Safety
- 10/09/13 10 Commandments For Continuous Growth
- 10/02/13 October Is National Work And Family Month
- 09/18/13 Ten Funny Safety Videos
Featured Safety Guides.
A variety of Lean, 5S and other Safety Guides are available.View All